- Kawasaki International Eco-Tech Fair 2018
- "Green innovation from kawasaki - One step further and further"
- With a wide range of exhibitions of environmental technologies from those that can quickly respond to local and world environmental issues to the cutting-edge ones that can solve the earth's environmental problems, "Kawasaki International Eco-Tech Fair" aims to deliver excellent environment-related information from "here in Kawasaki" within Japan and throughout the world and provide a venue for business matching between the exhibitors (companies / organizations) and the visitors (domestic / foreign companies).
- Date and Time
- February 1 Thursday, 2 Friday, 2018 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Todoroki Arena / 1-3, Todoroki, Nakahara-ku, Kawasaki City, Kanagawa
- Venue Capacity
- 2m x 2m exhibition booth: 240 units
- Admission Fee
- Free Admission
- Kawasaki International Eco-Tech Fair Organizing Committee
President of the Organizing Committee/ Mayor of Kawasaki City
Vice-President of the Organizing Committee/ Chairman of the Kawasaki Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Kawasaki City; Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry; New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO); Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO); National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST); Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA); Organization for Small & Medium Enterprises and Regional Innovation, JAPAN (SME Support, Japan); Environmental Restoration and Conservation Agency (ERCA); Keio University; Meiji University; Senshu University; United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO); Kanagawa Institute of Industrial Science and Technology; Liaison Center for Creation of Industry & Environment (LCIE); Japan Environmental Sanitation Center (JESC); Kawasaki Center for Climate Change Actions; The Kawasaki Chamber of Commerce and Industry; Kawasaki Industrial Organization Union Meeting; Kawasaki Industrial Promotion Club; Institute of Industrial Promotion Kawasaki
- Embassy of the people's Republic of Bangladesh in Japan; Embassy of Brunei Darussalam in Japan; Royal Embassy of Cambodia in Japan; Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in Japan; Royal Danish Embassy in Japan; Embassy of the Republic of the Philippines in Japan; Embassy of India in Japan; Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in Japan; Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Japan; Embassy of the Lao People’s Democratic Republic in Japan; Embassy of Malaysia in Japan; Embassy of the Union of Myanmar in Japan; Embassy of the Sultanate of Oman in Japan; Royal Thai Embassy in Japan; Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam in Japan; The American State Offices Association (ASOA) in Japan; Queensland Government Tokyo Japan Office; Asean-Japan Centre; Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency; Japan Science and Technology Agency; Nikkei Inc.; The Kanagawa Shimbun; tvk; Kyodo News (Yokohama Branch Office)
- JXTG Nippon Oil and Energy Corporation;NEC Corporation; Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corp.;Kawasaki Chamber of Commerce and Industry; Fujitsu Ltd.; Kawasaki Shinkin Bank; Canon Inc.; TOUYOUROZAI CO., LTD.; Ajinomoto Co., Inc.; Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd.;Keiri Bank;JFE Group; The Bank of Yokohama, Ltd.; Kawasaki Azalea
- Kawasaki International Association (kian),Rikkyo University,International Christian University, ANA Catering Service Co., Ltd.